Top, smother, and infuse with TRIO® gravies
Smothering fried potatoes has long been popular in Canada. That popularity is now growing in America. Fries as a meal or shared appetizer is a great way to take a craveable side item and turn it into a value-added entrée. Smother fries right out of the fryer with TRIO Poultry Gravy and top with popcorn chicken bites for a dish every patron will love.
- Create “Country Benedict” with a slider biscuit bottom topped with a country sausage patty and a poached egg. Finish with a generous ladle of TRIO Country Gravy
- Stir-fry cooked pasta in 3 parts olive oil and 1 part chicken gravy until coated for perfect “side dish” pasta
Flavor your cooking with TRIO® gravies
Give your sauté or wok cooked-to-order stations a flavor burst with TRIO Au Jus as an additional layer of flavor that will have customers talking.
- Wisk TRIO Au Jus into peanut or sesame oil for uniquely savory cooking oil for Wok cooking
- Blend TRIO Au Jus in cooking oil and toss your potatoes or fresh veggies before roasting for a distinctive flavorful coating
Layer Your Flavor with Gravy
Gravy is an unexpected way to add layers of flavor to many dishes. The savory personality of gravy is perfect to blend into ground meats before cooking—they give meatloaf a nice flavor tier. When chilled and blended with sour cream they make a unique sandwich or wrap sauce and can add an upscale touch to butter as a finish over grilled meats.
- Blend thickened TRIO® Brown Gravy into fresh ground beef. Form into patties and grill. Serve as a signature slider rich with savory flavor
- Mix TRIO Au Jus with minced garlic and softened butter. Form into a log and freeze. Cut into medallions and top your grilled meats with flavorful housemade “steak butter”