Green Bean Casserole with Trio® Alfredo SauceYield: 9 lb. casserole
|202||oz. green beans|
|16||oz. button mushrooms|
|72||oz. Trio® Alfredo Sauce Mix|
|2||tsp black pepper, cracked|
|11||oz. all purpose flour|
|0.25||oz. Black pepper, fine ground|
- Pre-heat convection oven to 350°F. Pre-heat fryer to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine green beans, mushrooms, Alfredo Sauce and coarse black pepper. Mix until well blended.
- Divide mixture evenly into 2 lightly greased 4″ half-hotel pans, cover with aluminum foil. Bake in pre-heated oven 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 30 minutes.
- In medium mixing bowl combine flour, cornstarch, black pepper and salt, mix until well blended. Toss sliced onions until well coated, shake off excess flour mixture. Fry onions in pre-heated fryer for 3 minutes.
- Top baked casserole with fried onions and serve 6 oz.
For more inspiring recipe ideas, please visit NestleProfessional.com