Chicken & Mushrooms with Lemon Parsley SauceYield: 10 (6.75oz) Servings
|3||tbsp. Olive oil|
|10||ea. Chicken, boneless, skinless breasts|
|1 1/4||cups Button mushrooms, sliced, cooked|
|3/4||cup Trio® Low Sodium Poultry Gravy Mix|
|1||tbsp Parsley, chopped|
|1 1/3||tbsp. Lemon juice, fresh|
1. Heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add chicken breast to hot pan, and sauté until fully cooked.
2. Once the chicken is fully cooked, add mushrooms to the hot pan. Sauté mushrooms until hot.
3. Bring water to a boil. Measure 3/4 cup of Low Sodium Poultry Gravy Mix. Pour mix into boiling water, and whisk vigorously. Gravy will thicken up within one minute.
4. Add parsley and lemon juice to gravy.
5. Top chicken with mushrooms and lemon parsley sauce.Chef's Tip: Serve with quinoa pilaf and braised greens.
For more inspiring recipe ideas, please visit NestleProfessional.com